Name: SAP CodeJam
Type: Workshop / Lecture
Participation: only for participants, participants can take part in the competition only by the pre-registration and confirmation.
Time: 3 June, 10:00 – 18:00
Looking to network with fellow developers while exploring something new and exciting? Well look no further, as SAP CodeJam presents the latest in SAP HANA with IoT!
As a participant, you will get access to tools, sandboxes, interactive time with experts and much more.
These physical face to face, in-person events have been going on since 2012 and have become a hit amongst all the attendees!
Don’t know much about SAP HANA with IoT? Not to worry, we will be sending out an email checklist with links to help you prepare for the event.
It is about 5 hours event:
- SAP and IoT – introduction into Industry 4.0
- Examples of implementations
- SAP HANA Cloud Platform (HCP) – PaaS offering IoT Services
- Programming edge devices – using Tessel1 and sensors
- Configuring RDMS (Remote Device Management System) in SAP HCP
- Using MMS (Message Management System) to collect data from edge devices
- Using API for building applications and data analysis
To attend our events, we ask of three simple things:DESIRE, your own laptop and of course for you to show up ready to learn!
The space is limited to 35 attendees, so SIGN UP NOW!